Meet eSight 4: The most versatile and advanced low vision device is ready for life on the go!
Built upon eSight’s clinically-validated technology is used daily by thousands of people with over 20 different serious eye conditions causing visual acuity from 20/60 to 20/1400, eSight 4 takes sight enhancement to a new level.
eSight empowers people with low vision to see new possibilities from advancing in school and work and getting active indoors and out, to doing all the things that sighted people take for granted. Experience best visual acuity, unmatched mobility, ease of use, and new mobile and cloud-based capabilities with eSight 4.
Best Visual Acuity
Enabling more people who are legally blind to achieve 20/20 enhanced vision.
- Best-match camera and lens technology projects a superior image onto 2 high resolutions screens (one per eye) for full binocular vision
- Advanced sensors, proprietary algorithms, and powerful processing provide the brain with highest quality visual information
- Adjustable pupillary and screen distance ensures the perfect view for you
The result? Dramatically improved vision, whether looking near or far
Ready for life on the go
Moves seamlessly with the wearer from reading to activities indoors and out.
- Wireless and hands-free device with built-in controls
- Incorporates natural peripheral vision for 100% mobility retention
- Patented bioptic tilt: Tilt down for enhanced vision and up to connect face-to-face or to walk in new places
Innovative easy-swap rechargeable batteries: each with up to 3 hours of continuous use
Designed for all-day comfort and use
Lightweight and streamlined with no weight on the nose.
- Halo comfort band adjusts to size with inner lining that feels good on the skin
- Unique back battery perfectly balances weight for carefree wearing
Fits comfortably over prescription glasses for even greater enhanced vision
Easy to Use and Learn
Ready, set, wear! Features onboard help, eSupport, and Shared accounts.
- Enjoy immediate enhanced vision
- Easily master advanced controls with graduated learning
- Invite loved ones to see what you see and help customize your experience
Get automatic, cloud-based updates
Take Control of your Vision
Advanced features are a tap away.
- See tiny details with freeze, save, and 24X zoom
- Adjust your color and contrast settings
- Move between TV, reading, indoor, outdoor & custom vision modes
Choice of headset controls, wireless remote, Apple® and Android® mobile apps
Share the moment and maximize your screen viewing pleasure.
- Take photos and videos and optionally share them using your smartphone
- Stream movies from your phone or TV directly to your eSight
View and control your phone or computer screen right on your eSight
How does eSight work?
eSight is a Class 1 medical device that works by stimulating synaptic activity from the remaining photoreceptor function of the user’s eyes. Using a cutting edge camera, smart proprietary algorithms and high resolution screens, the assistive technology provides the brain with increased visual information to naturally compensate for gaps in the user’s field of view.
What long-time eSight wearers have to say about the new eSight 4
eSight 4 offers dramatically improved screen resolution, vibrant and crystal clear colors, and exceptional auto-focus capabilities. When you look at things, the view is projected clearly, immediately.
-Roger Deo, eSight wearer since 2016, 39 years old, entrepreneur, myopia
The combination of the eSight 4 halo comfort band, the easy to change rechargeable batteries, and the significantly improved ventilation means I can benefit from eSight for more of my day.
-Austin Pearson, 16 years old, high school student, nystagmus
The biggest improvements for me are the software and the camera. The visual remains clear even when you have the camera zoomed into its maximum setting. The mobile app is a good set up and format which makes it easy to use.
Anthony Zambri, eSight wearer since 2017, 38 years old, diabetic retinopathy